Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Preforming and Literary Arts Thesis Presentations

For class, we had to go to a reading of Fiction of some sort. I decided that I would go to the Honor's College Preforming and Literary Arts Thesis Presentations. For this track in the Honors Program, students get to write novels and short stories and poems and scripts that are at least 50 pages in length. This track is run by Dr. Phillip Cioffari, who is a published author, play wright, and screen writer. He is the professor that guides the student's work and mentors them throughout the writing process in hopes to have them finish, and publish, a work upon graduating.

The student's I chose to blog about are Ruti Frankel, Catherine Matteucci, Kara Peterson, and Christina Dellosso. I chose these four for two reasons...

1) I believe that their projects show creativity and the merits and beauty of fiction
2) These four are friends of mine who dedicated countless hours and passion to there projects and I feel      that each of their dedication to their writing is an example to be followed. Also, I know the story behind each story.

For the sake of length, each of the four will get their own blog, which will be linked below....

Catie Matteucci

Ruti Frankel

Christina Delloso

Kara Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment